My childhood included consuming large amounts of Kool-Aid. With five children this was an inexpensive way for my mom to give us a fun drink, and we drank a lot of it. So I was very excited to find this Kool-Aid pie recipe.
One of my favorite childhood drinks in the form of a pie. The nostalgia. The wonderful memories. I had to try this fun dessert, and it did not disappoint. I made cherry for my first attempt, and it packs a punch just like the Kool-Aid Man. It is a bit on the sweeter side but still very good.
Kids will absolutely love making this easy no-bake dessert. Choose any flavor you like. It comes together within minutes. No special equipment is required. You just need a large mixing bowl and a rubber spatula.
Only four ingredients are used for this delightful pie that will make you feel like a kid again. The flavor options are plentiful. I have also made a tropical punch flavored pie and that too is a winner. Kool-Aid pie will add a little sunshine to your day. Who doesn’t need more of that.
And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
1 (14oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 packet of Kool-Aid (any flavor)
1 (8 oz.) container whipped topping
1 store bought graham cracker pie crust
- In a large mixing bowl pour the sweetened condensed milk. Add Kool-Aid and mix with a rubber spatula until combined and the color is uniform.
- Fold in the entire container of whipped topping until everything is mixed evenly and there are no streaks of color.
- Spread mixture into graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- You can use homemade whipped cream instead of Cool Whip.
- Reduce the amount of sweetened milk to bring down the sweetness.
- Freeze the pie during the summer for a cool treat.
You can find this recipe and all of my recipes that I share on Mustard Seed Sentinel, Meghan’s Corner.