A great dressing brings out the flavors of any salad. This easy vinaigrette is a winner. You can put this flavorful salad dressing together in minutes, and you don’t even need to use a bowl. Put all the ingredients in a jar, give it a shake, and your good to go. Easy, simple, and delicious.
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
½ cup balsamic vinegar
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 crushed clove of garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
Yield: about 1 cup
1. In a small jar with a lid, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2. Place the lid on the jar and give it a good shake until everything is combined.
3. Taste the dressing and adjust salt, pepper, and sugar to your liking.
- Use honey instead of brown sugar if you prefer.
- Store the dressing in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.